1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Lynn, founder and owner at Le Roux Boudoir. I found boudoir about 7 years ago, and fell in love with it. The way it made others feel and for them to tell me how they felt, really pushed my passion. A couple of years ago, I started shooting couples boudoir. Seeing the couple and their love spark and come alive again was the best thing ever. I have such a passion for photography & creating art.
2. What is your experience shooting boudoir?
I have 7+ years shooting boudoir, couples boudoir, and maternity.
3. Where will the photo shoot take place?
Wherever you'd like. I have a studio I typically use, or we can do outdoors! The choice is yours!
4. How should customers prepare for the Boudoir photo shoot?
I send you a what to wear guide and love to help along the way. Always reach out if you need!
5. Will there be a hairstylist and make-up artist?
6. What do you do to make your customers feel comfortable for the shoot?
We talk through the shoot, I ask about music preferences and always ask if anything is needed.
7. Are pictures printed or do you provide a digital file?
Both! We offer both digital and prints.
8. What happens on the day?
You get your hair and makeup done, then come over to the shoot. We go over your outfit choices, and decide on what to shoot with. We shoot an then go over your images!
9. Where will the photographs be used?
We always ask prior to posting on websites, socials, or anywhere we'd like to use your images. They dont have to be used anywhere you're not comfortable.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
48 hours or more for cancellation.